Cushion Source® presents our exclusive Steel Spike Umbrella Stand in three sizes. Take your shade with you to the park, the pond or in your backyard. Hammer this Steel Spike Umbrella Stand into the ground, insert your umbrella pole into the umbrella stand neck and tighten the set screw to hold the umbrella securely in place. When you are ready to remove it from the ground, simply remove your umbrella and tap the side of the spike a couple of times to loosen the spike and wiggle the portable umbrella stand out of the ground.
- Small: For umbrella poles up to 1.5" diameter- Best for 4-9 ft umbrellas
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 2.25" x 31" (3.5 lbs.)
- Length of Actual Spike (in-ground): up to 21"
- Medium: For umbrella poles up to 2" diameter- Work for all umbrellas up to 12 ft
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 24" (3.5 lbs.)
- Amount of Spike Buried: 15"
- Large: For umbrella poles up to 2.5" diameter- Work for all umbrellas up to 12 ft
- Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 32" (8 lbs.)
- Amount of Spike Buried: 21"